28 Apr 2010

Out-of-Town Goodies

I like how  I have friends/colleagues from out of town and they always bring back yummy local treats from their hometown. Here's some noteworthy ones which makes me wanna plan a makan trip there!

A homemade Kuih Lepa all the way from Terengganu *yums*

Curry in Bread - Kuala Lukut, Port Dickson

Ol' school looking cupcakes from Ipoh which looked like they came out from a 1950's cookbook!

Homemade vegetarian chang (dumpling): the mushrooms were soaked in something divine! Need to try and get the recipe...

Coconut & Butter buns from Terengganu: sometimes the simplest thing can taste the best. No frills and hits the spot with some butter...

I love the different varieties of food available in Malaysia...don't know if I have a chance to try EVERYTHING! But I will try ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment