29 Jul 2010

Eden Noodle Cafe, Dominion Road

Winter makes me crave for spicy things...I don't know why...maybe its the hot, hot, heat that the chilli gives and that special kick in flavours that comforts me.

One of my favourite regular, convenient haunt is the Eden Noodle Cafe on Dominion Road. Must order item: Steamed pork dumplings swimming prettily in szechuan chilli oil...yummmmmm...


Was trying to break out from my regular spicy noodles (I always order the same thing when I go there...) and decided to try the Dan Dan Mien...not as good as I expected it to be...Believe it or not, my ever favourite Dan Dan Mien was enjoyed in Hong Kong at the Cathay Pacific business lounge! If you ever get a chance, try it!!!

My regular spicy noodle was ordered by my friend instead...which he didn't share! :P Looks good doesn't it? Always reminds me of spicy pan mee back home but with more soup *slurppppppppppppps*


No comments:

Post a Comment