1 Jun 2010

I caved...

So yeah, I thought I was not gonna miss Malaysian food too much *as if* but I MISS IT SUPER LOTS!!! Well, it didn't help that I was stuffing my face before I left the country (which reminds me, I need to do a makan round-up on that big episode)...so there is still more to eat!
Because it's winter, I think I tend to have a bigger craving for spicy and soupy stuff...On my 2nd night in Kiwiland, I decided I needed a chilli pan mee fix...


Made some pork bone soup with spinach as well...pretty tasty I must say...

Looking back at it, I think I want some more! *tummy grumbles mumbles* And if you need to know, YES, I made it - fried the minced pork and ikan bilis, poached the egg, boiled the noodles and voila! All ingredients bought from the Asian store down the road...so no worries about that...Although, the chili was a shrimp chili paste I brought from home...LOL xxx

1 comment: